Love for comfortable interiors, light and happiness!

Love for comfortable interiors, light and happiness!

January 23, 2011

Beautiful !!

Thiabault Wallpaper!

While browsing the Thibault Wallpaper and Fabric website I stumbled across the following beautiful patterns and colors and the crazy ( in a very good way ) out let for them.  Isn't the first photo just crazy for the pattern and color?  Not only do I enjoy the wallpaper but that painting over the bed is so gorgeous.



The pattern below is called 'Girl on a See-Saw' and from the Anna French collection through Thibault.  Never been a fan of the color blue however the paring of this medium slightly water color blue with the black and silvery blue is attractive.  I also love the use of this wallpaper with the rough look trim paint.  It's kinda silver with a gray wash over making it a pretty rustic.



Now this pattern is something I would not have taken a second glance at and only because I dislike Calla Lilies ( definitely not a favorite flower of mine ).  However, and again this blue is growing on me.  I love the boldness and fresh quality of the pattern and colorway used here.  Gold and blue... who'd of thought I would go for that, eh?



OMG!!! I simply love this.  Love everything about this photo.  Fabric gets an A+.  The colors coral and turquoise get an A+.  The shape of the headboard gets an A+  The staging and the lovely watery blue of the lamp which BTW beautifully compliments the turquoise gets an A+.  And then to top it all off by pairing these two wonderful colors ( my favorite colors of all time ) with crisp white linens and soft flowing white drapes oh baby, A+ all the way.



Orange!  Coral is a very close and loving cousin of this pretty eye opening color - orange.  Orange has been one of my most favorite colors for quite some time now.  ( Growing up I loved yellow and purple - I have since refined my love and have chosen coral and turquoise perhaps due to the gemstones as well. )  Oops... back on subject... What is most appealing about this pattern and color of fabric/wallpaper is the refreshing use of the orange with white.  You just can't go wrong in pairing a single color with white/ivory/cream.  It's a no brainer.  The pattern is lovely and a bit more traditional.  Not too big and definitely not small but in a nice medium pattern repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment