Love for comfortable interiors, light and happiness!

Love for comfortable interiors, light and happiness!

January 27, 2011

Thibault Wallpaper

This is Thibault's Bohemian in Sage.

What made me love this pattern is the looseness of it.  It's so easy and fun.  While it comes in many other colorways I found that the sage was truly the most endearing ( to me at least ).

The pattern is lovely and so sweet.  It has a vibrant feel and yet I get a sense of calmness when enjoying it. 




The photo shows the lovely pattern and what I view as a quaintness about it.  Perhaps it is the colorway.  It has a sense of old-fashionedness ( yes, I make up words, I believe it's called creative license ) which may be due to the likening to tea-stain or faded flowers.

The staging of this photo is interesting.  One views the wallpaper as a bit contemporary but old-fashioned at the same time and the lamps lend to the contemporary side while the forsythia goes toward the old-fashioned.

Overall?  I just enjoy this so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment