Love for comfortable interiors, light and happiness!

Love for comfortable interiors, light and happiness!

February 25, 2011

Thibault Wallpaper!

Love this pattern by Thibault.

It is called Starlight in a lovely bluish-aqua color.  I am seriously considering using this wallpaper in my son and daughters bathroom.










This shows the pattern overall.  It is gorgeous!

Love the easy going scroll work, it's not hoity-toity.  It's more relaxed and youthful without being babyish.











This is the vanity!!

What I really like is the light countertop with the dark/black painted wood.  Have I mentioned that I enjoy painted wood?  Well, if I haven't let's just say I really, really do.  :)

Another part I love about this vanity is the open bottom shelf.  Perfect for towels or baskets to store items.  Love the small drawers on the sides and the two doors that open in the middle.  The symmetry is perfect.

Haven't consulted the kids yet (well I ran the wallpaper by my son and he approved) but I will probably go ahead and do it anyway.  They have learned to trust me!

No comments:

Post a Comment