Love for comfortable interiors, light and happiness!

Love for comfortable interiors, light and happiness!

March 03, 2011

Thibault Wallpaper -- Again

This is so pretty.

It has an almost paisley pattern and of lately paisley has become my new favorite pattern.  I'm not really into blue shades however this light medium blue has an ethereal quality.  I tend to like dark navy when it comes to blues and the Robin's Egg blue is also something I am liking more and more.  Turquoise has always been a favorite.






Same pattern just a larger overall view.

Love the white outline of the pattern and the gold or wheat or camel hue thrown in.

When it comes to wallpaper I typically gravitate towards 2-tone or color.  I don't really care for an overdone color palate.  But I do love large classic patterns.  

The bigger the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment